The Duaclave is the ideal autoclave range where laboratory space is at a premium. The Duaclave features two identical chambers, one directly above the other, combining two units within one frame, the two chambers operate completely independently.
- Dual chamber autoclaves are manufactured with heaters in the base of the chamber
- Two independent chambers are mounted one above the other in a specially designed frame.
- Water is added directly into each chamber of the autoclave by the user
- Each colour touchscreen advises when the water is at the correct level and manages the cycle from start to finish
- At the end of each cycle the user is prompted by the touchscreen display to top up the water level to the correct point before starting another sterilization cycle
- 316 stainless steel electropolished chamber
- Calibration and Validation available
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 software option available
- Cooling Lock
- Five password levels to stop lower level users making changes
- Holdwarm / Delayed Start feature
- Optimised for low water and power consumption
- Standard Astell safety features
- Timed/Pulsed Free Steaming
- Fully programmable 5.7″ Colour Touch Screen controller
- Validation Port
- The 33 – 63 Litre Dualclave ranging in sets of 33L, 43L and 63L
- The 120 – 153 Litre Dualclave ranging in sets of 120L or 153L capacities.