ALiS enables high throughput screening of nanoparticle formulations and mRNA candidates in early-stage development.
This platform significantly accelerates discovery projects by performing numerous reactions – as much as 96 experiments in a day – collecting as little as 250 μl per sample and using automated washing cycles to avoid cross-contamination.
Advantages of the Automated Library Synthesis Sytem (ALiS)
- Monodispersity: Excellent PDI and encapsulation efficiency.
- Precision: Accurate control, robust & reliable results.
- Automation: Walk away during experiments increasing lab efficiency.
- Scalability: From 200 μl to continuous production.
- Flexibility: Easy to set up and modify parameters.
- Speed: Rapid optimization timeframes.
- Cost saving: Reduced reagent use and reusable chips.
- High throughput: Aspirate from and dispense into 96 well plates.
Discover the story of Particle Works
Read the review Particle Works is optimizing mRNA-LNP Formulation with automated microfluidic systems on Medical Industry Today.