The two-rack Foxy R2 fraction collector can be adapted to a broad spectrum of applications. The units can distribute fractions into 96 well microplates, standard tube sizes, and bottles. For essentially unlimited volumes, funnel racks can direct fluids to any collection vessel or downstream process.
The Foxy R2 fraction collector uses radio frequency identification to automatically detect collection racks for easy setup.
- Collect peaks of interest separately using any combination of slope, level, and time window reliably separates peaks by monitoring detector output, so you don’t have to expend glassware on no-interest effluent.
- Collect uniform fractions by time, drop count, or pumped volume
- Stores up to 8 collection methods
- Choice of available racks (specify when ordering)
- Coldroom-friendly design
- Sturdy cast aluminum frame
- Easy to use symbolic touch screen interface
- Built-in Ethernet and RS-232 communication capabilities
- Faster tube changes
- µL delay volume between diverter valve and drop former
- Flow rates up to 125 mL/minute