With 6 syringes (10 mL capacity) and a volume accuracy of ± 1% (0.1 mL), the CD AutoPlus easily accommodates sampling intervals under 5 minutes.
CD AUTOPLUS Dissoscan and Maximizer
The CD AutoPlus comes in two configurations, DissoScan™ and Maximizer™. Use the DissoScan with optional return-to-vessel (RTV) probes to recirculate rinse volumes, or the Maximizer™ for automated addition of dilutions or stabilizers, and its included media-replacement kit with low- evaporation vessel covers, 6 fixed probes (PEEK), and a 6-channel tubing harness.
The CD AutoPlus (38 cm W x 66 cm D) when combined with the CD14 dissolution tester provides the smallest 14-vessel footprint in its class.
CD AutoPlus Features
- Handles surfactants and buffered media
- Sample timing options: At Point or Midpoint
- Seamless integration with space-saving AutoFill™ fraction collector stacked on top
- Convenient auto-start feature
- Programmable end-of-test wash routine automatically prepares system for next test
- Print to serial and network printers
- 21 CFR Part 11 security compliant with event logs, error logs, and full audit trail
- USP / US FDA / ASTM / EP / JP / CE / CSA / RoHS compliant
- Precision fraction collector fully compatible with all AutoPlus™ autosampler models
- Wash port with end-of-test wash routine
- Sample retrieval return to vessel accessory
- CE / CSA / RoHS compliant
- Choice of easy install collection racks with rack detection sensors
- Compatible with 16 x 100 mm test tubes with evaporation caps, and 12 x 32 mm vials with pre-cut septa