Streamline Flash and Preparative HPLC chromatography with a compact, easy-to-operate unit
The CombiFlash® EZ Prep system from Teledyne ISCO is a dual function purification system that enables the user to perform both Flash and Preparative (Prep) purifications on the same instrument. Eliminating the need for two separate systems, the EZ Prep system provides the flexibility to seamlessly switch between Flash and Prep HPLC modes without compromising performance.
The EZ Prep also comes equipped with Teledyne ISCO’s PeakTrak® software, a comprehensive package which integrates all detector options for single-point control. Designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind, PeakTrak allows even the most novice users to begin purifying samples within minutes.
- Up to 3500 psi (240 bar) and 200 mL/min
- Run Prep HPLC columns up to 50 mm in diameter (including 5 µm particle diameter)
- Flash purification for 10 milligram to 33 grams followed by final compound purification on high performance columns
- UV, UV-Vis, ELSD and MS detection options available
- Switch between normal and reverse phase solvents