The Phoenix Flow Reactor™ is an easy to use, high temperature reactor compatible with the H-Cube Pro™.
A stand-alone version is also available, which can do high temperature homogeneous and heterogeneous reactions without an H-Cube Pro™.
- Powerful: Up to 450 °C temperature capability
- Versatile: Perform reactions in a loop homogeneously or use a range of different cartridges for heterogeneous reagents/catalyst chemistry
- Innovative: Perform chemistries not possible in a standard lab including a validated procedure to generate novel bicyclic compounds
- Fast: Slow reactions in seconds
- Simple: 2 button stand-alone control or via automated touchscreen control on H-Cube Pro™
Different sizes of CatCarts, Loops and Materials are available.
The H-Genie® combined with the Phoenix Flow Reactor™ is an all-in-one flow chemistry setup for catalyst testing, synthesis, optimization, and scale-up that is useable in any fume hood in any lab.
This combination offers you a wide temperature and pressure range in addition to high pressure hydrogen generated safely without cylinders for your reactions, granting you the capability of synthesizing from milligrams to kilograms of product on the same system without the need to spend on expensive infrastructure or equipment.